ZoneFlex Wireless Bridges
High Performance Long Range Backhaul
ZoneFlex point-to-point/-multipoint bridges extend wireless coverage between remote locations and enable broadband services in locations unsuitable for wired connections. With ZoneFlex bridges, service providers can reliably provide best in class wireless backhaul performance at ranges up to 12 kilometers.
Ruckus ZoneFlex P300
Smart 802.11ac (5GHz) Outdoor WiFi Point-to-Point/Multipoint Bridge for Long Range Backhaul
The Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is an outdoor point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridge that unleashes the promise of 5GHz 802.11ac, delivering unparalleled throughput. Backhaul throughput of over 500 Mbps opens opportunities to new business models, bridging remote locations and providing broadband services to locations not reachable before in an affordable way.
Designed for harsh outdoor conditions, the Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is perfect for service providers looking to easily extend branded broadband services, backhaul small cell networks, offload data traffic from small cell networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited.
The ZoneFlex P300 is also ideal for hotels, schools, warehouses and other enterprises looking to extend managed wireless LANs (WLANs) across remote buildings where Ethernet cabling is not possible.
- 802.11ac Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint Bridge
- 5GHz operation
- 20MHz, 40MHz, and/or 80MHz channelization
- 14dBi internal directional antenna
- 2 external N-Type antenna connectors
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Ruggedized for outdoor conditions: -40°C to 65°C operating temperature, IP67
- Maximum link distance 12 km (using internal antenna)
- Dedicated radar avoidance pre scan (DFS)
- PD-MRC for reliable bridge connections
- Simple installation with mounting brackets included
- Automatic pairing and easy aiming between bridges
- Optional accessories available to enhance range & performance
Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731
Long-Range 802.11n (5GHz) Wi-Fi Point-to-Point/Multipoint Backhaul
Developed for broadband operators looking to deliver reliable wireless broadband services, the ZoneFlex 7731 is one of the first smart Wi-Fi point-to-point, point-to-multipoint backhaul systems that delivers consistent performance at ranges up to 15 kilometers.
Based on the 802.11n standard combined with a Ruckus’ smart directional antenna, the ZoneFlex 7731 supports up to 190 Mbps at 1.5 kilometers, and offers performance up to 50 Mbps at 10 km (LoS). Operating in the 5GHz band, the ZoneFlex 7731 integrates a state-of-the-art, dual-polarized smart antenna that offers blazingly fast and highly reliability connectivity across long distances.
Featuring innovative Smart Channel Selection technology, the ZoneFlex 7731 point-to-point/multipoint bridge is perfect for a variety of carrier applications such as offering Wi-Fi broadband services, backhauling 3G traffic and offloading data traffic from 3G networks. It is also ideal for hotels, multi-dwelling units, schools, warehouses and other enterprises looking to extend broadband connection to remote buildings where fixed line broadband connections aren’t feasible or cost effective. Ultra simple to use, the lightweight ZoneFlex 7731 provides a 30-degree 3dB beamwidth antenna for easy aiming and is centrally managed through the Ruckus FlexMaster remote Wi-Fi management system.
- Integrated, dual-polarized directional smart antenna
- 802.11n, operating in the 5GHz band
- Up to 190 Mbps at 1.5 km/1 mi
- Up to 165 Mbps at 3 km/2 mi
- Up to 100 Mbps at 5 km/3 mi
- Up to 50 Mbps at 10 km/6 mi
- 15km maximum range
- No external antennas
- Lightweight design (877 grams / 1.93 lbs.)
- Flexible mounting options
- Finds peer automatically
- AES-based, the wireless bridge link is secure and can scale to support multiple networks segmented by VLANs
- Operates in conditions from -40°C – 65° C (-40°F – 149°F)
- 802.3af power over Ethernet support
- Sophisticated LED-based aiming software