NEC SL2100 InUC
Energize your business with InUC, NEC's unified communications application that provides video conferencing, collaboration, document sharing, presence and instant messaging for any business of up to 128 users.
InUC uses WebRTC (Real-Time Communications) to provide highly cost-effective video and collaboration, and works seamlessly within your IT environment. With an internet and VPN or LAN connection, users can quickly set-up audio and video connections between two or more PCs or devices from anywhere.
In addition to video and audio conferencing functionality, PC users can work collectively with screen share and shared documents. It’s also ideal for live software demos and presentation slideshows.
At a Glance
- Increase your productivity levels: Time-saving features for all your work force
- Web video conference: Enabling travel saving, mobility, home working & mulit-site organisations
- Screensharing: Provides collaboration on documents with multiple users
- Lower costs: Single initial cost, no recurring monthly subscriptions
- Easy to use: Minimal / no training required
- Always on 24/7: Browser-based; remote access
- Easy contact management: Contacts are auto-populated from email application enabling multi-cast messaging and more
- Presence: Provides a ‘bird’s eye view’ of your team’s availability making users become more reachable
- Users are able to quickly set-up audio and video connections between two or more PCs or devices from anywhere with an internet and VPN or LAN connection.
- As well as video and audio conferencing functionality,
- PC users can work collectively with screen share and shared documents. It’s also ideal for live software demos and
- presentation slideshows
InUC uses WebRTC technology providing video and audio conferencing. Documents can be shared simultaneously for true collaboration for multiple users. External users outside of your network are also able to join collaborations.
Instant Messages to your associates enable sharper responses than emails New messages appear in pop-up windows (push-notification). IMs can be sent to multiple recipients.